Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Anna's Travels

We went to North Dakota a couple weeks ago to see family. Here are some photos.


My dad has a couple gardens. They're both really big. Small fields, really. Anna loved running around amongst the veggies.






We went to Lake Superior's north shore last weekend with my sister, her husband and their three month old son.

My wife and I took turns carrying Anna on our back. She's a lot heavier than she looks. There was a point where I thought I was going to collapse. Believe it or not, that was actually before this photo was taken. It took all my energy to muster that smile.




Anna loved the rocky beach at Temperance Falls. She's a big fan of rocks. This place is a rock fan's heaven.




Some wildlife. Obviously they're pretty acclimated to humans, or I would never have been able to get so close.






Anna took a great interest in her little cousin this weekend.



Well that's it for now. Don't say I didn't warn you about there being a lot of photos.

No comments: