Tuesday, November 2, 2010

VeganMoFo Day 2 - Avocado



Avocados were a staple of Anna's diet when she started to wean. She loooooved them. So much so, that I wrote this little ditty. Then I added some Garage Band music which I played with the keyboard (the computer keyboard, that is). I don't really know how to play music, so it was all done by ear, which took some doing.

Anyway, most of the songs I post this month won't have instrumental accompaniment, so don't worry.



Liam doesn't eat as much avocado as Anna did when she was his age. Which is sort of a bummer. But he does eat tomato sauce and Anna never did (and rarely does now). So that's nice.

1 comment:

Keri - I Eat Trees said...

Love the food songs! I remember being so excited to finally give my son avocado. From what I'd heard and read, I just knew it was going to be a hit! But it was the first food he completely spit out, wiped his tongue, refused. "Well, so much for that then." Haha.