Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A ... video! And Pictures. And another video.

It seems like it's been a while since I've posted a video of the kids. Here you go.

In it, they talk about our upcoming trip to North Dakota to celebrate their youngest cousin's first birthday. Then they sing. Then we talk about the gash in Liam's lip, which he got when he fell down at an indoor playground. I didn't see it happen, but I assume his upper teeth cut into his lower lip. There was blood everywhere. He was playing again about 20 minutes later.


The Kids Talk and Sing and Stuff from Al Nowatzki on Vimeo.


Here are some photos of Liam's lip, just because.


I swear, I did not tell him to make this face.


Or this one.



Liam thought that since I was taking photos of him, he should get a blanket out and lay down on it. Then he asked me to take photos of him lying on the blanket. I obliged. 



Oh, and in case you're wondering, the squirrel I brought in to the rehabilitation center is going to be released this Thursday. Possibly photos and/or video to come.

Bonus video:


Rock and Roll! from Al Nowatzki on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so freakin' cute!!