Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes


I had more hits on this blog yesterday than all previous days combined. Kind of makes me wish I was selling something.

I have P.Z. Myers to thank for this increased traffic. P.Z. is a professor at the University of Minnesota, Morris, and is author of the exceptional blog, Pharyngula. Here's a taste of what clicking on that link will give you:

Oh, man, when George W. Bush discovers that people actually post vegetarian recipes on a blog, he is probably going to send Chuck Norris over to kick their asses and slap 'em around with a side of beef.

There are some great comments over there as well.

I also have Tech_Space over on the USA Today website to thank for linking readers to "this lovely item."

I'm feeling the link love. It almost makes receiving that ridiculous email worth it.

It's like my grandpa used to say, "When life gives you hate mail, make lemonade."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to hit the blogger's jackpot. I had something similar happen to my blog when about four or five bloggers picked a comment fight with each other on one of my posts about adoption.

Strictly from a blogging perspective, it was awesome.

Meg said...

My dad and I both love Pharyngula, PZ is a UO alum, as well. :) That's awesome that he mentioned you, and even better that there weren't too many "durrrr, veganism is dumb" comments on the entry. Wins all around!

Rural Vegan said...

I love your blog! I'm so glad you left me a comment so I could discover it. I'm going to be laughing for a week at the Chuck Norris reference.