Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh, Steven...

It occurred to me this last weekend, when I quoted Steven the Vegan to my parents and siblings, that not everyone has seen the hilariousness that is...

Cooking With Steven the Vegan


So there you go family (and anyone else who hasn't seen the video). Now you'll know what I'm joking about.

I actually have a point of contention with this video. I'd argue that if a monkey made me a sandwich - even if the contents of the sandwich were vegan - I wouldn't consider the sandwich vegan. Because chances are, the monkey would have to have been trained and forced to make the sandwich for humans. That's animal exploitation. I can't get behind that.

My friend Tony asked me once a while ago, "Do you ever turn off?" I think I have now definitively answered a big fat NO to that question.

Anyway, watch the video. It's funny.

No comments: