Saturday, February 9, 2008

Yay! Technology! Video of the Little Nugget!

It was our friend Britta's birthday last week, so Anna and I recorded a birthday video for her. It's pretty quiet at the beginning, but she actually says, "happy birthday Britta," a couple times. Of course, each word was prompted by me and I edited it together in post-production.



Did you catch her little poop-grunt at the end?

Yeah, pretty sure she's going to make me remove this video from the internet some day.

Oh, and she usually runs in place for longer than a few seconds. She goes crazy. I'll have to get more video of that and post it later. In fact, I'll have to do more video posting in general. This is fun.

4 comments:

m said...

Did you just try to get your child to say "technology"? You are ridiculous. Hahaha. And she's adorable!

Cakespy said...

Oh my goodness. That is adorable and very funny!

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute! It is ridiculous!

Neta said...

You definitely need to post more videos, she is adorable!